Friday, January 23, 2015

New Year's Resolutions & Goals

Better Late Than Never…

New Year’s Resolutions & Goals


Drink cold water in the morning and right before bed.
I’ve read a million times before that this is super healthy


Go to the gym at least once per week.
Hopefully twice…



Write 26 blog posts.
This is only one post every other week.


Make créme brulée.
I’ve only had this once before, in Rome. I’m now obsessed with it and need to learn how to make it.


Get a job in NYC after graduation in May. (!!!!!)
Can’t wait to live in the city that never sleeps! Even though I love sleeping..


Use up skincare and makeup products.
I have a big box of skincare and a big box of makeup products that are halfway gone. It’s time to get rid of the clutter!  

And my quote of 2015:

What are your New Year’s Resolutions and Goals? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment