Wednesday, January 28, 2015

January Boxycharm

January Boxycharm
            For the last two years, I have been a subscriber to both Birchbox and Ipsy beauty boxes. These boxes are $10 each and offer 4 to 5 small samples of makeup, skincare and hair care products. The samples were so small that I could usually only use them once. Using a product one time will not give you a full understanding of how it works with your skin or hair. Because I felt I was not getting my money’s worth, I decided to cancel both subscriptions and sign up for Boxycharm. Boxycharm is a $21 monthly beauty box with full-size or deluxe size samples of makeup and beauty products.



Tarte Maracuja Bronzing Serum- Full Size
Beauty For Real True Color Lip Cream in “Always There”- Full Size
Beauty For Real The Perfect Pencil- Full Size 
Mirabella Face Prime- Full Size
Pur-lisse Skin Sparkle Flash Tattoos- 1 sheet 

Products in the January Boxycharm:
- Beauty For Real The Perfect Pencil- Full Size $14
- Beauty For Real True Color Lip Cream in “Always There”- Full Size $22
- Mirabella Face Prime- Full Size $29
- Pur-lisse Skin Sparkle Flash Tattoos- 1 sheet $12
- Tarte Maracuja Bronzing Serum- Full Size $47

Boxycharm is $21 and my box was worth $124!!!


Let me know what beauty boxes I should check out next and what your favorites are in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment