Monday, December 15, 2014

Candle Haul- December 2014

I ordered most of these candles way back in September and am finally getting around to a review! Fall is my favorite season and I love burning candles while doing homework, watching TV or reading a magazine. As you will see, I really love pumpkin. All of these candles are from Bath and Body Works and I didn’t pay full-price for any of them. Bath and Body Works always has great sales! They also have some great holiday scents that will be sure to put you in the Christmas spirit! They also make great gifts and stocking stuffers!



1) Caramel Pumpkin Swirl
This first candle isn’t my favorite of the bunch. It smells just like what it says, caramel and pumpkin. What I don’t like about it is how strong the scent is when you burn it.


2) Fireside
Fireside is one of my favorite candles. Because I’m not lucky enough to have a fireplace in my college apartment, this is the perfect replacement. This candle smells like leather, sandalwood and amber.


3) Leaves
This is my favorite candle of all time and I burn it very sparingly. Leaves smells like the perfect fall day. It smells like a walk in the park on a crisp fall day and is super relaxing.


4) Pumpkin Apple
Nothing screams fall more than pumpkins and apples, so this was a must in my candle collection. You can also smell hints of cinnamon and clover in this candle and it’s amazing.


5) Pumpkin Cinnamon Bun
This candle will satisfy your sweet tooth and smells like cinnamon, pumpkin bread and vanilla icing. This candle smells super strong and honestly isn’t my favorite!


6) Pumpkin Pecan Waffles
This candle reminds me of my dream breakfast on Thanksgiving morning. This is a perfect blend of waffles, pecans and maple syrup. There’s nothing I love more than breakfast food, so this is a great candle to burn while relaxing on a weekend morning.  

You can purchase these candles on Bath and Body Work's website! http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/home/index.jsp


“Look at how a single candle can both defy and define darkness.” – Anne Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment