Monday, September 8, 2014

Favorite Drugstore Makeup

I think the majority of my makeup collection consists of drugstore makeup. Every time I’m in Target or Wal-Mart, I just can’t resist going to the makeup aisle and seeing what’s new. I’ve found that a lot of drugstore makeup is just as good, if not better than high-end makeup that I’ve tried and it’s less than half the price! These are my top five favorite drugstore makeup products. 



1.    Covergirl 3 in 1 Foundation
This foundation is comparable to the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation. This foundation keeps my oily skin at bay and I feel that I don’t have to touchup or apply powder throughout the day. I have worn this foundation multiple times from early in the morning to late at night and it stays on my skin so well! It also does a great job of covering acne and toning down redness. Lately I have been mixing two shades to get my perfect match.


2.    ELF Eye Lid Primer
I have used high-end primers before and I have found the ELF Eye Lid Primer works the same way, if not better. My eye shadow seriously never creases and it’s only $1! You can’t beat that. 



3.    Waterproof Mascara
I cry very easily which is why waterproof mascara is a must for me. I have never bought high-end mascara and I have loved most of the drugstore mascaras I have tried. Right now I love Maybelline’s One By One and Covergirl’s Clump Crusher Lashblast (both in waterproof black).




4.    Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer 
This concealer helps brighten under eye circles and reduce puffiness. I put this concealer on in a V shape and blend with my Real Techniques Stippling Brush.




5.    Maybelline Color Whisper in Mocha Muse
This lip product adds a soft and subtle amount of color to my lips and I have been addicted to it lately! This product is moisturizing and is easy to wear with any makeup and outfit.



What do you think of my top five favorites? What are your favorite drugstore makeup products? Let me know in the comments below!


“The most beautiful makeup for a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy”- Yves Saint Laurent

No comments:

Post a Comment